Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love at First Stroll

We broke out the Maclaren a few days ago when the weather turned warm so that we could take a walk around the Midway. After a few initial hiccups getting it open (it just needed to loosen up), we got it on the open sidewalk. I really love it. It wheels easily, it is easy to carry (although I may try to make/sew/fashion a shoulder strap for it), and it looks great. Since the first warm day, I have taken it to the doctor's office in the rain, for a walk with the grandparents, to our friend K's apartment for afternoon tea, and today Wiggle and I went to campus to meet C.
It turned out to be colder out than we thought so I had to cover the front to protect Wiggle from the wind.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this! This is so cool, to be able to see pics and have these updates! And by the way, good looking stroller, too! :)

    Grandma J

    ReplyDelete