Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Little Boy

People constantly ask me how the cats are getting along with Wiggle. My response? Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. So...

Here's the reaction I got when Wiggle caught me taking pictures of the overt snuggling.
In other news, our little boy is growing up so fast. Here is a picture of him all dressed up to go out shopping. Do you see the super cute Vans that his Aunt K and Uncle B got him? He got the shoes three weeks ago and they were way too big - now, they fit perfectly.
He walks around holding our fingers, but he is already starting to try to let go and stand/walk on his own. I don't know if I'm ready for all this big boy stuff, but he certainly seems to be.

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable, and look at those CHINS! And curled up with a cat...there's a long family history of that. I teethed on poor Toby's tail, or so my Mom always said...

    ReplyDelete