Tuesday, December 7, 2010

De-light-ful!

Tonight, Wiggle and I went to the grocery store to pick up a few missing ingredients for dinner. We left around 5:30 pm, so it was already thoroughly dark. On the way we passed a few houses decorated for Christmas, which I casually pointed out to Wiggle in the backseat. Boy, oh boy, here was nothing casual about it to him. Squeals of delight at each and every house. After the grocery store, he requested "More trees!"
Next week we will take him to this. Do you think he'll like it?

Also, I'm reading Dracula, which is surprisingly creepy, but enjoyable. I guess classics stand-up to time for a reason.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to drive around looking at lights with him! The link didn't post, at least, not on my Mac! Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time with a little one. He makes every day a joy. Enjoy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete