Thursday, September 16, 2010

Double Header

So I totally forgot to post last night. I went to the gym after Wiggle's swim lesson, and it totally kicked my butt. Also, my in-laws are coming today, which is great, but I was a little distracted. I've been having trouble sleeping lately too. I find myself lying in bed thinking that I'm relaxing, but then I realize that my muscles are all tensed up and my jaw is clenched. I have traditionally had trouble sleeping, but since Wiggle was born it had been better. Now it is worse than ever. Here's hoping for easy slumber in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I was taking one of the required PE courses at TWU when my instructor suggested I'd have better luck going to sleep if I unclenched my fists when lying down to relax...yeaaaahhhhhhh, there was definitely something to that...

    ReplyDelete