Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mr. Preposition


Little boy on the prairie

Wiggle is all about prepositions lately. If you give him something he doesn't want, he gives it to you and says "from me, to Daddy." If you have something he wants, he says "for me."

He also had a spoon in his bowl hanging over the edge, and he started moving it around in a circle and saying "tick, tock." He has been able to identify clocks for a long time, and somehow realized that analog and digital forms are both clocks, but I have know idea how he knows how a clock works. We don't have any analog clocks in the house. I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff.

Today Wiggle showed me C's old cellphone and pointed to the back where the camera hole is and said "cheese!" He has gotten a jaded, I guess.

Say "Cheese!"

Helping me take out the trash

      

1 comment:

  1. He is so smart and handsome. What a joy he is.
    Thanks for letting us share that joy.

    ReplyDelete