Saturday, September 25, 2010

Howdy, Neighbor!


Today was the Masonvale meet-n-greet barbecue. Other than the blinding sun and scorching heat, it was quite a bit of fun. We had seen most of the neighbors last night at the potluck, but you can't really have too much of a good thing, can you? Wiggle ate a hot dog, played with the other kids, and looked apprehensively at the world's most depressing clown. Not only did I never see him smile, but I tried to get a picture of him for 20 minutes, and he never even looked up enough to get a full-on shot. Also, the Masonvale representative looked like someone that some neighborhoods would form a watch-group about.

The barbecue also brings up a new blogging problem I am running into. While my blog is basically anonymous, I obviously do let family and friends know about it. There have been several things that I would have liked to blog about, but I wasn't sure if the people I would be blogging about would eventually be reading the blog. It's not that I want to trash anyone, but if something frustrating or unusual happens, I might want to write about it. I have seen other bloggers talk fairly freely about their reactions to situations in their lives, but, of course, I don't know what the reactions of those in their lives are. I guess I'll just take it on a case-by-case basis.

For your viewing pleasure -
Trying to put my creation on as a hat
Still trying...
This was seriously my best shot of the clown. I guess, this is why people are afraid of clowns.

1 comment:

  1. Wiggle looks adorable (as usual, and the orange shirt looks great on him, if I do say so) but the clown is C R E E P Y....

    ReplyDelete